S and I are trying to come up with movie categories that can be both fun and informative. Here’s what we have thus far:
1. Hated but watched anyway: ex: The Skeleton Key, Munich (S)
2. So bad it was good: ex: Equilibrium, Weatherman
3. Good but hated it anyway: Capote, Sin City
4. Just loved it: ex: Lost in Translation
5. Intriguing: ex: Munich (Me)
Of course, mine and S’s list will differ. She disliked Munich. I thought it intriguing.
(How did I miss this post…)
So what was the “so bad” part of Equilibrium for you?